We’re a sports nutrition company located in Orlando, FL. We create and sell super awesome performance supplements.
We’re a small company culture with big company perks. We make our own schedules (within reason), as long as you’re putting in the hours. This is a full-time position with benefits. We are looking for A-players and are willing to help relocate for the right person.
This position is for a front-end ninja to create and manage all of our web projects. We don’t currently have a web developer on staff, so you’ll be helping us set up the development process based on your best practices & standards.
- Create and manage all of our websites
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient with HTML5 & CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Good understanding of SEO principles
*Photoshop skills and internet marketing knowledge are a plus (but not required).
To apply send your portfolio or work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.