LEAD GRAPHIC DESIGNER
FULL-TIME, ON SITE
Fitness Educators is a well-funded start-up that creates and sells certification courses and supplemental learning material to health and fitness professionals. We are obsessed with the concept of visual learning and because of this, we are able to deliver highly differentiated, sustainable products to our consumers.
How you see the beauty in things is the unique talent that separates you from the pack. You are driven and fueled with passion to make jaw-dropping, breathtaking designs, and possess the motivation and determination to inspire others around you. You understand the importance of setting goals and take actionable steps to successfully achieve them. You have the ability to lead your team to victory no matter the adversity you may face along the way. Every day you strive to be better at what you do. You are a designer.
We are developing a course that will teach people how to become certified personal trainers. With this comes the development of a textbook, however our textbook is more like a magazine. This is where you come in. We are looking for the right candidate to design the layout and graphics for our book. If hired, you will be working with a writer who will supply you with the proper information that needs visual representation. Your skill and creativity with graphic design will play a pivotal role in the development and success of this course.
- Create intuitive and professional designs for the course book
- Work directly with our writers to brainstorm design concepts
- Wireframe textbook page layouts
- An expert understanding in design and typography
- Advanced skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- The ability to pay attention to aesthetic detail, including but not limited to: typefaces, icons, colors, strokes, effects
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Vast understanding of design trends
- Knowledge with concept wireframes
GOOD TO HAVE
- Creative blog writing
- Compensation comparable with major markets
- Health, Dental, Vision
If you see a fit and are interested in applying, please send your resume, and portfolio/sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to hear from you!